Pages

Oct 20, 2009

17

last saturday was my birthday..
this time around, the celebration was totally differ..
*even didn't celebrate it so much*
but being remembered.. it's much better..
theres sum badi who wish me too early a.k.a on 16th oct.. hahhaa..
who? the one that own the greeney getz la.. hehehe
got quite lots of messages..
really appreciate it!!
to those who wish me, give me gifts, emails me, i really appreciate it!
not forgotten cne members,,cuz give me a cake durin our dinner last sunday,
to my rumet.. shad : really love the montage duh!! really awesome.. *siyesly terharu, x jemu tgk :P*
to dinee n da gang : tx for the token of foods.. hehe
to awien n enol : tx for the cards n frame
to er-ka n da gang : tx cuz prepare me a small eat2.. but i cant be there that time,.. sorry yer.. :(

well.. last but not least,, tx to evribadi who messaging me,, wishing me on that day.. or even late than that..
:)

*being remembered its more than enaf..
thanx evribadi

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

adiah yang aku kasi?
hoho

dqeen said...

xde ape sgt la.
xsangke lak bg ko montage tu bermakna sgt. hhaaha..

aMaddun said...

mmg bermakneeee.. huhu

Syahida _Masri said...

Happy birthdy!!
hope Allay bless u...^_^

aMaddun said...

tx :)

miya said...

zack. asl tk gtau?
HAPPY BIRTHDAY wehhh! :)

aMaddun said...

hohoh.. ko lambat...
maceh~ ^^